Hotel Art Paradiso is a European-style boutique hotel where all the rooms are suites. You have to be at least 19 years of age to enter and stay at the hotel. If you have minors, we recommend you stay at Hotel Paradise.
You must be at least 19 years old to stay at Hotel Art Paradiso. If you have minors, we recommend you stay at Hotel Paradise.
Guests of Hotel Art Paradiso can use the swimming pool at Hotel Paradise. The swimming pool is located on the 3rd floor of the Hotel Paradise Gold Wing. There are locker rooms and shower facilities.
Check-in time is after 15:00 and check-out time is 11:00 pm (noon).
The total number of occupants in a room should not exceed 3 adults. The maximum number of occupants permitted in a room depends on the room type and any extra guests are subject to additional charge: 1 extra adult guest: KRW 55,000 (VAT inclusive)Please keep in mind that no extra bed is provided at Hotel Art Paradiso.
A King room has one king-size bed (W 2,000mm x L 2100mm) and a twin room has two double-size beds (W 1460mm x L 2100mm).
It is not possible to change the restaurant for your breakfast included in your package. If your package includes breakfast at SERASE, you are not allowed to change it to another restaurant. We appreciate your understanding.
At Hotel Art Paradiso, a Junior Suite is the only room with twin beds.
Due to the room layout at Hotel Art Paradiso, we do not provide extra beds.
SERASÉ breakfast and dinner are available for ART PARADISO accommodation guests only. Lunch is open to non-accommodation guests. For lunch reservations, please contact SERASÉ's main number (032-729-5010).
Paradise City is committed to protecting your personal information. In order to provide services, we require your consent in accordance with Articles 15 and 22 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
[Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information]
1. Purpose of collection and use: user verification for membership service, customer notification and complaint handling
2. Information subject to collection
- Required information: username, password, name, date of birth, mobile phone number, email address
- Optional information: address, profession, wedding anniversary date, facilities of interest, areas of interest
3. The following rules apply to the personal information of inactive users and upon expiration of retention period counted from the last access, the personal information shall be stored/managed separately or destroyed:
1) Valid for 1 year
2) Applicable services: membership service (user verification, website login, view/credit/redemption/adjustment/conversion of reward points), card issuance, purchase of hotel products and services, updating information
3) After expiration: to be managed or stored separately
a. separate storage and management: As part of a measure equivalent to destruction, the personal information of inactive users shall be stored/managed separately from the database containing other users' personal information and unauthorized access is restricted.
b. notification of pending expiration: members shall be notified of destruction or separate storage/management of personal information via email or text message at least 30 days prior to expiration, including the date and types of information.
c. If inactive members use the service, it shall be considered a request to re-activate the account and their personal information shall be restored for normal storage/management.
- Period of retention/use: from the date of membership registration to the withdrawal of membership
- Applicable laws: Commercial Act, Act on the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transaction, etc.
- Period of retention
ㆍWithdrawal of subscription or contract: 5 years
ㆍInformation about payment and product supply: 5 years
ㆍHandling complaints or disputes with consumers: 3 years (Act on the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transaction, etc.)
ㆍCollection and use of credit information: 3 years (Credit Information Use and Protection Act)
In the event of outstanding payment or overpayment, the information shall be retained until the case is resolved.
5. You may refuse to consent to the collection and use of personal information. However, in this case, you may not be able to register as a member.