Through themes ranging from a romantic garden wedding to a private house wedding, we help you make your happiest moment the way you’ve always envisioned it.
Capacity200 - 600 people
OfferNoble ParadiseNoble Bliss
Capacity100 - 150 people
OfferGrace ParadiseGrace Bliss
Capacity70 - 100 people
OfferRomantic ParadiseRomantic Bliss
Capacity150 - 200 people
Bride RoomThe Bride Room, which offers the bride a space for a pleasant rest as well as for preparing for her special day and new beginnings, features stunning flowers tailored to the wedding theme and match the bride's beauty.
Pyebaek RoomThe Courtesy Room, which radiates traditional grace and classical elegance, is a comfortable space for traditional and greetings and customs between families.
FlowerParadise City's professional florists offer exquisite wedding styling meticulously tailored to the customers' tastes.
Food & BeverageDiscover the essence of fine dining, featuring carefully selected ingredients prepared by the luxury hotel's best chef.
Paradise City is committed to protecting your personal information. In order to provide services, we require your consent in accordance with Articles 15 and 22 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
[Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information]
1. Purpose of collection and use: user verification for membership service, customer notification and complaint handling
2. Information subject to collection
- Required information: username, password, name, date of birth, mobile phone number, email address
- Optional information: address, profession, wedding anniversary date, facilities of interest, areas of interest
3. The following rules apply to the personal information of inactive users and upon expiration of retention period counted from the last access, the personal information shall be stored/managed separately or destroyed:
1) Valid for 1 year
2) Applicable services: membership service (user verification, website login, view/credit/redemption/adjustment/conversion of reward points), card issuance, purchase of hotel products and services, updating information
3) After expiration: to be managed or stored separately
a. separate storage and management: As part of a measure equivalent to destruction, the personal information of inactive users shall be stored/managed separately from the database containing other users' personal information and unauthorized access is restricted.
b. notification of pending expiration: members shall be notified of destruction or separate storage/management of personal information via email or text message at least 30 days prior to expiration, including the date and types of information.
c. If inactive members use the service, it shall be considered a request to re-activate the account and their personal information shall be restored for normal storage/management.
- Period of retention/use: from the date of membership registration to the withdrawal of membership
- Applicable laws: Commercial Act, Act on the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transaction, etc.
- Period of retention
ㆍWithdrawal of subscription or contract: 5 years
ㆍInformation about payment and product supply: 5 years
ㆍHandling complaints or disputes with consumers: 3 years (Act on the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transaction, etc.)
ㆍCollection and use of credit information: 3 years (Credit Information Use and Protection Act)
In the event of outstanding payment or overpayment, the information shall be retained until the case is resolved.
5. You may refuse to consent to the collection and use of personal information. However, in this case, you may not be able to register as a member.