Paradise Art Space puts on permanent exhibitions of the gallery's collections and special exhibitions showing public-friendly and trendy artworks.
Explore signature works by world-renowned artists including Damien Hirst and Jeff Koons, as well as exhibitions on various themes introducing Paradise City's major art collection.
Freely experience and participate in gaining a new perspective and widening your views on fine art, architecture, design, fashion, media and many other contemporary artistic values, exploring the true joy of "art-tainment".
Paradise City is committed to protecting your personal information. In order to provide services, we require your consent in accordance with Articles 15 and 22 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
[Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information]
1. Purpose of collection and use: user verification for membership service, customer notification and complaint handling
2. Information subject to collection
- Required information: username, password, name, date of birth, mobile phone number, email address
- Optional information: address, profession, wedding anniversary date, facilities of interest, areas of interest
3. The following rules apply to the personal information of inactive users and upon expiration of retention period counted from the last access, the personal information shall be stored/managed separately or destroyed:
1) Valid for 1 year
2) Applicable services: membership service (user verification, website login, view/credit/redemption/adjustment/conversion of reward points), card issuance, purchase of hotel products and services, updating information
3) After expiration: to be managed or stored separately
a. separate storage and management: As part of a measure equivalent to destruction, the personal information of inactive users shall be stored/managed separately from the database containing other users' personal information and unauthorized access is restricted.
b. notification of pending expiration: members shall be notified of destruction or separate storage/management of personal information via email or text message at least 30 days prior to expiration, including the date and types of information.
c. If inactive members use the service, it shall be considered a request to re-activate the account and their personal information shall be restored for normal storage/management.
- Period of retention/use: from the date of membership registration to the withdrawal of membership
- Applicable laws: Commercial Act, Act on the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transaction, etc.
- Period of retention
ㆍWithdrawal of subscription or contract: 5 years
ㆍInformation about payment and product supply: 5 years
ㆍHandling complaints or disputes with consumers: 3 years (Act on the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transaction, etc.)
ㆍCollection and use of credit information: 3 years (Credit Information Use and Protection Act)
In the event of outstanding payment or overpayment, the information shall be retained until the case is resolved.
5. You may refuse to consent to the collection and use of personal information. However, in this case, you may not be able to register as a member.