Visual Data Processing Device Operation and Management Policy
Paradise City (hereinafter the “Paradise City”), through its Visual Data Processing Device Operation and Management Policy, hereby notifies the purposes for which, and the methods by which, visual data processed by Paradise City are used and managed.
1. Basis and purpose of installing visual data processing devicesIn accordance with Article 25, Paragraph 1 of the Personal Information Protection Act, Article 28 of the Tourism Promotion Act, and Article 36 of the Tourism Promotion Act Enforcement Rule, Paradise City installs and operates visual data processing devices for the following purposes.
2. Number of devices installed, location of installation, and scope of monitoring
3. Head of visual data processing device management, and personnel with access authorityIn order to protect Your visual data and handle personal visual data-related complaints, Paradise City has appointed its head of personal visual data protection as follows.
4. Monitoring (recording) hours, storage period, and storage place and method of visual data
Monitoring (recording) hours, storage period, and storage place and method of visual data
5. Outsource or contract out installation and management of visual data processing devicesParadise City outsources or contracts out installation and management of visual data processing devices as follows, and in accordance with applicable laws, includes necessary matters in the contracts with contractors so that personal information (“Personal Information”) can be managed safely.
6. Method and place of checking personal visual data
7. Measures taken upon data owner’s request to view visual data, etc. If You want to view, check the existence of, or delete personal visual data, You may at any time request the operator of the visual data processing device for the foregoing. However, the request is limited to the personal visual data containing You therein and data clearly necessary for the data owner’s urgent interest in life, body, and property. Paradise City, when receiving a request for viewing, checking the existence of, or deletion of personal visual data is made, will promptly take necessary measures
8. Measures to ensure the safety of visual dataVisual data handled by Paradise City is managed safely through encoding measures, etc. Also, Paradise City, in terms of administrative measures to protect personal visual data, differentiates the authority of access to Personal Information, and to prevent forgery or unauthorized alteration of personal visual data, keeps records of the time of creating personal visual data, purpose of viewing such data, viewer, time of viewing, etc. Further, for secure physical storage of personal visual data, Paradise City has installed a locking device.
- Effective date of the Visual Data Processing Device Operation and Management Policy: November 30, 2017