■ Article 1 Application of Terms and Conditions
- All matters related to entering Wonderbox (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) and the using the facilities will be pursuant to these terms and conditions, and any matters not stipulated in these terms and conditions will be pursuant to relevant laws and/or customs. “Wonderbox” is the name of a theme park operated by Paradise Segasammy.
■ Article 2 Operating Days and Hours
- 1. The operating hours will be separately posted and may be changed.
- 2. The facility may be closed for a fixed duration for special circumstances (natural disaster, force majeure events, unexpected weather conditions, business reasons of the operator, business policy, etc.).
■ Article 3 Fees
1. Individual Fees
- A. Adult: 14 years (middle school students) or older
- B. Child: 37 months or older ~ Below 13 years old (elementary school students)
- C. Toddler: Under 36 months old (requires documentary proof)
2. Group Fees
- A. Applies to a group of 20 people or more (Provided, restricted to cases of entering under a group name for a specific purpose)
- B. A separate fee may apply to the extent of not violating the intent of these terms and conditions, relevant laws and/or customs.
- 3. A special rate for people with disabilities may change depending on the business conditions, etc. of the Company, and the details will be posted at the ticket office, etc. When the special rates apply, evidence (registration for the disabled, etc.) must be provided for verification.
4. Types of Tickets
- A. All access ticket: a ticket that can be used to enter Wonderbox and use all amusement facilities in operation for the date indicated on the ticket (facilities that cannot be used will be separately indicated and notified)
- B. Special ticket: a ticket that can be used for special services provided through a partnership with the Company and other domestic and/or overseas companies
- C. Others: applicability of each ticket may be modified, and a ticket system to fit the characteristic of the user may be implemented
- D. Ticket prices and facility fees will be separately posted and may change depending on the management conditions and business policies of the Company, etc.
■ Article 4 Refund of Fees
- 1. As a rule, fees will not be refunded after entering the premise.
- 2. Provided, the operator may take measures, such as refund, etc. by considering multiple circumstances upon occurrence of a reason deemed for the customer to unable to use the facility of the Company due to the circumstances of the customer within 1 hour after the entry, and in such a case, the visitor must provide an evidence (ticket, receipt, etc.) to prove the entrance. Detailed requirements and conditions related to the refund shall be pursuant to a separate regulation of the Company.
- 3. Request for a refund due to weather changes and other personal reasons will not be honored.
■ Article 5 Restriction on Entrance
- 1. The Company may restrict the entry of customers or suspend the ticket sales for a fixed duration when the Company determines that maintaining safety is difficult due to exceeding the occupancy of the facility.
- 2. During entry, customers with advanced ticket may be allowed to enter before general customers.
■ Article 6 Matters Related to the Use
- A. Bringing in food and bringing in and/or using portable stove, etc. that can cause discomfort to others and disturb the business of the operator are prohibited to maintain a pleasant and clean environment and to prevent fire.
- B. Pets will not be allowed, except for guide dogs for the blind.
- C. Persons wearing clothes that cause discomfort to others, being loud or acting violently, etc. which may cause harm to others will be restricted from entering and may be asked to leave.
D. Following are prohibited.
- ① Bringing in dangerous articles
- ② Sales and display of products
- ③ Distribution of flyers
- ④ Assembly and speech
- ⑤ Filming for commercial purposes
- ⑥ Taking out of various facilities and rental facilities
- ⑦ All actions of obstructing the operation of the park and related facilities
- E. All indoor areas of the park are smoke-free.
- F. You cannot leave personal items and/or goods unattended to secure a place to watch various performances and shows. Any unattended articles may be removed.
■ Article 7 Restriction on the Use of the Facilities (Boarding and Viewing)
- 1. The use of a facility may be restricted by considering the physical conditions, such as age, height, etc. for the safety of the customer during the use of the facility.
- 2. The use of a facility may be restricted during the safety inspection of the facility within business hours.
- 3. Customers with illnesses, etc. must verify the usability of a facility with the employees by explaining the symptoms prior to the use.
■ Article 8 Re-Entry
- Re-entry is allowed with a verification procedure after leaving.
■ Article 9 Measures for a Missing Child
1. During Operating Hours
- A. The Company operates a center for lost children within the facility and will take all measures necessary to hand over the missing children to the guardians.
- B. The Company records and maintains missing child ledger for a mutual verification during the handing over of a missing child.
2. After Operating Hours
- A. A lost child not reconnected with the guardian will be handed over to a police station, along with the concerned record of the lost child.
■ Article 10 Processing of Lost Items
- 1. The Company operates a lost and found and takes all measures necessary to hand over the items to the owners.
- 2. Matters on the receipt and hand over of lost items are recorded and maintained in the lost and found ledger.
- 3. The Company will retain the valuables for 180 days and the regular/other items for 60 days from the items found according to the Lost Articles Act, however when the owner fails to claim the items, they are reported and handed over to a police station.
- 4. Perishable food products may be disposed of at the discretion of the Company.
- 5. All other matters related to the processing of lost items will be pursuant to the Lost Articles Act and customs.
■ Article 11 Compensation for Damages, Etc.
- 1. The Company will be liable for damages pursuant to the Civil Act or other laws when customers incur damage due to careless maintenance of the facility from intentional and/or negligent actions of the Company.
- 2. When the Company and/or a third party incurs damages due to reasons attributable to a customer, it will be processed pursuant to the Civil Act or other relevant laws.