Nightlife Destination Chroma is
the best party place in Asia where you can enjoy
clubbing and music played by world-class DJs.
Explore Chroma's world-class facilities that can accommodate up to 3,000 people.
The unique façade inspired by a melting golden sun was designed by the noted architectural group MVRDV.
The interior built on a "transformative" concept was designed by award-winning designer Josh Held.
Chroma showcases a Flex-Design stage that can be transformed into various combinations thanks to the outstanding technology and design of our globally-renowned partners.
Each floor featuring different thematic spaces offers a new and exciting experience to guests every time.
The 4th floor is Korea's first Beach Club where guests can enjoy a pool party any season of the year.
The 3rd floor is reserved for Club Chroma's VIPs, offering exclusive services in a private and luxurious setting.
1st Stage & 2nd Stage
The 2nd floor consists of two stages. The first (main) stage is an EDM-based dance floor, the center of Club Chroma. The second (sub) stage puts on various performances featuring house, techno, hip hop and much more.
The 1st floor is the music lounge where you can enjoy various music and foods.
Explore our membership programs offering special privileges to Paradise City guests.
Dear Customers, We express our sincerest gratitude to you all for your loyalty and support for Paradise City. We consider your safety above everything else.
Regarding COVID-19, Paradise City is taking strict measures in hygiene and safety in all facilities based on the government’s social distancing scheme.
To participate in the government’s quarantine program as well as reduce and prevent COVID-19, we have decided to temporarily close Chroma as indicated below:
- Duration of closure: Starting from July 1, 2020 (Wed.) - until further notice
We appreciate your understanding during these difficult times. We will always do our best to allow our customers to relax in a safe and comfortable environment.
[COVID-19 Emergency Response Measures at Paradise City]
- Thermal cameras have been installed to monitor paths of customers and employees
- Visitors are required to wear masks when entering the hotel as well as common facilities. Usage is limited for visitors without masks.
- Anyone who has traveled from abroad (persons that must self-isolate for 14 days) will have limited access to our facilities.
- Periodical sterilization and fumigation for all facilities
- Intensive hygiene care for guest rooms via exclusive hygiene care maids