The Pastorium of Ganghwa Onsuri Anglican Church was built in 1898 by priest Mark N. Trollope. In 1933, it was restored to its original state and underwent another renovation in 2002 to look like it does today. The building itself embodies how English priests and their housing culture was accepted and adapted to fit a traditional Korean building. It was designated as Incheon Metropolitan City Tangible Cultural Asset No. 41 in 2002.
* Image: Incheon Tourism Organization Website