In Cimer, we consider Monday to Friday as weekdays, and the weekends include Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
The specific hours of each facility of the cimer are detailed below.- Aqua Spa Zone[Normal season] Weekdays 10:00 ~ 19:00Weekends/Holidays 10:00 ~ 21:00[Peak season(7/1~8/31)]Weekdays 10:00 ~ 20:00Weekends 10:00 ~ 22:00[High peak season(7/22~8/20)]10:00 ~ 22:00- Jjimjil Spa Zone [Normal season] 10:00 – 21:00[Peak season(7/1~8/31)]10:00 – 22:00※ In the Aqua Spa Zone, time restrictions for children and adolescents are subject to change under the circumstances (e.g. pool party for adults, events).※ Please note that no entry is allowed Normal season after 7:30 PM, Peak season after 8:30 PM
Admission to CIMER is open to children aged 7 years or older (first graders in elementary school), and a minor can enter when accompanied by a legal guardian and they present a document to verify their age (copy of resident registration or medical insurance card).For youths aged 7 years or order and under 19 years, the accessible hours vary by zone, and the specific hours are detailed below.※ For children who are shorter than 140cm, it is mandatory to complete a consent form and wear an admission bracelet and life vest. - Aqua Spa Zone[Normal season] Weekdays 10:00 ~ 19:00Weekends/Holidays 10:00 ~ 21:00[Peak season]Weekdays 10:00 ~ 20:00Weekends 10:00 ~ 22:00[High peak season]10:00 ~ 22:00- Jjimjil Spa Zone : 10:00 – 22:00※ In the Aqua Spa Zone, time restrictions for children and adolescents are subject to change under the circumstances (e.g. pool party for adults, events).
*Aqua Spa ZoneYou must wear a bathing suit at Aqua Spa Zone. Cotton t-shirts, short pants and training suits, which may cause dyeing or bleaching, are not allowed. If you have a large wound or tattoo that you want to cover, please wear a rash guard top or a full body swimsuit.*Jjimjil Spa ZonePlease wear the provided sauna clothes at Jjimjil Spa Zone. Please wear the sauna clothes in the fitness room inside Jjimjil Spa Zone as well. (Personal sportswear items are not permitted)Please note that your access may be restricted by our staff if you are wearing clothes other than bathing suits or sauna clothes.
Sunbeds and cabanas may be purchased on site at the rental shop inside the Aqua Spa Zone.*SUN BED- Operating Hours : No time limit- Weekdays (Monday - Friday) : KRW 30,000 - KRW 80,000, Weekends / Holidays / Peak season : KRW 40,000 ~ KRW 100,000- Different rates may apply to certain events such as pool parties.*CABANA- Operating Hours : No time limit- Weekdays (Monday - Friday) : KRW 300,000, Weekends / Holidays / Peak season: KRW 400,000- Different rates may apply to certain events such as pool parties.
Hotel guests can use CIMER Aqua Spa with 30% discounted price during their stay. * Discount policy for hotel guests will be implemented from July 26, 2019. * Please present your room key at the ticket office for receiving discounts.
Paradise City is committed to protecting your personal information. In order to provide services, we require your consent in accordance with Articles 15 and 22 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
[Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information]
1. Purpose of collection and use: user verification for membership service, customer notification and complaint handling
2. Information subject to collection
- Required information: username, password, name, date of birth, mobile phone number, email address
- Optional information: address, profession, wedding anniversary date, facilities of interest, areas of interest
3. The following rules apply to the personal information of inactive users and upon expiration of retention period counted from the last access, the personal information shall be stored/managed separately or destroyed:
1) Valid for 1 year
2) Applicable services: membership service (user verification, website login, view/credit/redemption/adjustment/conversion of reward points), card issuance, purchase of hotel products and services, updating information
3) After expiration: to be managed or stored separately
a. separate storage and management: As part of a measure equivalent to destruction, the personal information of inactive users shall be stored/managed separately from the database containing other users' personal information and unauthorized access is restricted.
b. notification of pending expiration: members shall be notified of destruction or separate storage/management of personal information via email or text message at least 30 days prior to expiration, including the date and types of information.
c. If inactive members use the service, it shall be considered a request to re-activate the account and their personal information shall be restored for normal storage/management.
- Period of retention/use: from the date of membership registration to the withdrawal of membership
- Applicable laws: Commercial Act, Act on the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transaction, etc.
- Period of retention
ㆍWithdrawal of subscription or contract: 5 years
ㆍInformation about payment and product supply: 5 years
ㆍHandling complaints or disputes with consumers: 3 years (Act on the Consumer Protection in the Electronic Commerce Transaction, etc.)
ㆍCollection and use of credit information: 3 years (Credit Information Use and Protection Act)
In the event of outstanding payment or overpayment, the information shall be retained until the case is resolved.
5. You may refuse to consent to the collection and use of personal information. However, in this case, you may not be able to register as a member.