Refund fee policies are as follows.
- You can cancel your reservation with no charge until 24:00, 1 day before using the ticket.
- After 24:00 (1 day before using the ticket), cancellation will become unavailable.
2. Table Reservation
- You can cancel your reservation with no charge until 15:00, 1 day before using the ticket.
- After 15:00 (1 day before using the ticket), cancellation will incur a fee of 50% of deposit.
- Canceling during the reserved date or No-Show will incur a fee of 90% of deposit.
- For cancellation of tables at Chroma, 20% of the product price paid upon reservation on the website as deposit will be charged as cancellation fee.
* No-Show criteria: If not present until 23:00 on the reserved date.
Casual clothes are allowed. However, trainers, shorts, sandals, or flip flops may be restricted.
You need to be 19 or older to enter Club Chroma, and you need to bring an ID that hasn't expired.
Following IDs can be used to verify your age.
1. Korean guests
- Allowed IDs: Registration card, driver's license, passport (not expired)
- Prohibited IDs: Student ID, expired passport, copy of registration, other certificates, etc.
2. Foreign guests
- Allowed IDs: Passport (not expired), certificate of alien registration
- Prohibited IDs: expired passport, driver's license from other countries