Experience a new level of relaxation
at Paradise City, where art meets luxury.
An entertainment spot with endless fun every day!
New level of aqua healing, offering wide range of international spa culture in a modern European atmosphere
Nightlife Destination Chroma, hosting all throughout the seasons with a full line-up of world-renowned DJs
theme park wonderbox
An indoor family theme park built on the concept of an amusement part in the nighttime filled with fun rides and festivals
Get lucky at Paradise City Casino inviting you to a world of exciting games!
Step inside and feel the artistic
inspirations inside you come to life
Explore the colorful flavors of fine dining and make unforgettable memories with your loved ones at Paradise City
Explore special offers and benefits presented by Paradise City.
PARADISE CITY EVENTS
Explore various events going on at Paradise City.
Check out the photos & videos of Paradise City.
PARADISE CITY MEMBERSHIP
Explore our membership programs offering special privileges to Paradise City guests.
Partial temporary closures to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Dear Customers, We express our sincerest gratitude to you all for your loyalty and support for Paradise City. We consider your safety above everything else.
Regarding COVID-19, Paradise City is taking strict measures in hygiene and safety in all facilities based on the government’s social distancing scheme.
To participate in the government’s quarantine program as well as reduce and prevent COVID-19, we have decided to temporarily close part of our business as indicated below:
- Duration of closure: Starting from July 1, 2020 (Wed.) - until further notice
- Closing locations: Cimer, Wonderbox, Chroma, Art Paradiso (includes SERASÉ)
We appreciate your understanding during these difficult times. We will always do our best to allow our customers to relax in a safe and comfortable environment.
[COVID-19 Emergency Response Measures at Paradise City]
- Thermal cameras have been installed to monitor paths of customers and employees
- Visitors are required to wear masks when entering the hotel as well as common facilities. Usage is limited for visitors without masks.
- Anyone who has traveled from abroad (persons that must self-isolate for 14 days) will have limited access to our facilities.
- Periodical sterilization and fumigation for all facilities
- Intensive hygiene care for guest rooms via exclusive hygiene care maids